Nepal´s government has realized the negative impacts of the tourism in Nepal as has stepped several steps for the sustainable development of tourism in Nepal. Responsible tourism is tourism which minimizes negative social, economic and environmental impacts & generates greater economic benefits for local people and enhances the well-being of host communities. The concept of responsible tourism in Nepal was developed few years ago when the concerned persons o the trekking companies has realized the true status of tourism and its impact on nature. The tourist himself can do several things to fulfill his responsibility towards the nature while visiting to Nepal. Some of the things that we do while you will visit Nepal.
- Maintain cleanliness and hygiene. Use the proper dumping sites or the separate places for throwing waste materials.
- Respect the local people and their culture, use homestay, locally owned hotels and lodges as much as possible.
- Use the respective trekking trails, campsites and resting places to reduce the environment pollution.
- Avoid using the firewood instead use the alternatives source of firewood for cooking.
- Preserve the originality of the nature by not disturbing the real presence of the nature.
- Use the locally available services provided by the local guides and porters so as to explore more about the trekking regions and to know more about their local tradition and culture.